- Snake Fake: For a plump caterpillar with no defensive body parts, masquerading as a deadly viper is an effective adaptation for survival in the Peruvian Amazon. bioGraphic
- We received new SARSF funding to continue our salamander research on Pelee Island. See the Press Release here!
- I was quoted in Nature News in an article entitled: Toad tadpoles turn homegrown poisons on each other
- Our review paper in OIKOS was selected as Editor's Choice in February 2017!
- Feature article in The Arthur on my salamander research: Trent funded to study endangered Salamander species
- Trent University Press Release for our 3-years of funding to study Small-mouthed salamanders
- Our paper on multi-component deceptive signals was covered by Carl Zimmer at the New York Times! - Click here!
- Our research is covered by BBC Earth: Six ways that animals use fake eyes: A fresh look at the science of eyespots reveals some modern surprises
- Our paper on caterpillar eyespots was the topic of a BBC Nature article - Click here to read the BBC article!
- I was interviewed on the Journal of Zoology Podcast (Episode 5) to discuss our paper examining anti-predator responses in the face of variable predation risk - Click here to listen!